1203B-Speed Regulator Switch - DC Voltage - 12V-3A
This DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse- Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%.The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram of DC Motor.
- Connect a voltage of 10V-36V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection.
- Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit.
- It is recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse inline with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
- You can now control the speed of the motor through potentiometer.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!