Digital Thermometer-DS1621 ×10
The DS1621 Digital Thermometer and Thermostat provides 9-bit temperature readings, which indicate the temperature of the device. The thermal alarm output, TOUT is active when the temperature of the device exceeds a user-defined temperature TH. The output remains active until the temperature drops below user defined temperature TL, allowing for any hysteresis necessary. User-defined temperature settings are stored in nonvolatile memory so parts may be programmed prior to insertion in a system. Temperature settings and temperature readings are all communicated to/from the DS1621 over a simple 2-wire serial interface.
- Simply Adds Temperature Monitoring and Control to Any System
- Measures Temperatures From -55°C to +125°C in 0.5°C Increments. Fahrenheit Equivalent is -67°F to 257°F in 0.9°F Increments
- Temperature is Read as a 9-Bit Value (2-Byte Transfer)
- Converts Temperature to Digital Word in Less than 1s
- Thermostatic Settings are User Definable And Nonvolatile
- Can Be Used in a Wide Variety of Applications
- Power Supply Range (2.7V to 5.5V)
- Data is Read From/Written Via a 2-Wire Serial Interface (Open Drain I/O Lines)
- Saves Space
- Temperature Measurements Require No External Components
- 8-pin DIP or SO package (208-mil) Packages
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!